Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Playing with pics

Finally got around to sending them somewhere so I have them versus just travel with them.

Here are a couple of the baby;

This one at top was the first week we got her. Don't think she even weighed but maybe a pound and a half.

This is her lying on the bed. One of the decorative pillows was tossed up and she found it. What a priss! I don't say princess because she is a tough b*tch, I'd say she's more of a queen because of her demand, yea, that's accurate.

Had these on my phone forever...actually three phones ago? So, it took me a while and since she'll be a year in April I guess it took me 10-11 months to get my ass in gear to put these some place I can actually use them. Procrastinate? No, busy? A little. However I will try to be better about such things in the future. I've three other dogs to try to photograph and I'll add them to my page when I do. Paying homage to my pets..!? It's not that I won't put my family up however, I get a little nervous doing so. I can honestly say that is when my blogging is censored.

Call me paranoid, I don't care, I just feel like it's not safe to put the kids pics online. They have their own pics of themselves on myspace anyway so I guess it's a moot point but - I don't know, just feels off somehow. I've only posted me and my partner once in the very beginning and it was a small shot over Sedona so it seemed harmless. Stupid? Yea, probably but we'll work on that.

Achacha!

No comments: