Sunday, February 25, 2007
Three Words Meme
The rules are simple.Answer each question in three words.No more, no less.
1. Where is your cell phone? in my pocket
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? a wonderful girlfriend
3. Hair? brown and grey
4. Your mother? in St. Louis
5. Your father? in Mesa AZ
6. Your favorite item(s)? music, books, driving
7. Your dream last night? have no idea
8. Your favorite drink? diet dr. pepper
9. Your dream guy/girl? maybe Salma Hayek
10. The room you are in? a grey cubicle
11. Your fear? eight legged freaks
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? with full house
13. Who did you hang out with last night? my lovely co-workers
14. What are you not? conceited, prejudiced, republican
15. Are you in love? more every day
16. One of your wish list items? A bigger house
17. What time is it? ten forty five
18. The last thing you did? worked a ticket
19. What are you wearing? jeans black shirt
20. Your favorite book? Atlas Shrugged Rand
21. The last thing you ate? buffalo chicken fingers
22. Your life? very very full
23. Your mood? numb at moment
24. Your friends? just a few
25. What are you thinking about right now? leaving my job
26. Your car? 93 Saab Linear
27. What are you doing at this moment? working on blog
28. Your summer? too F*N' hot
29. Your relationship status? committed and happy
30. What is on your TV screen? Working, no TV
31. When is the last time you laughed? have no idea
32. Last time you cried? have no idea
33. School? again someday eventually
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Saturday, February 10, 2007
So, I've been working on this project for the past week and run into some road blocks and fraud scenes along the way. Tons and tons of research and for the most part, not coming up with as much as I'd hoped but there's enough to give me hope.
In the mean time, I had two clients of mine call in needing appraisals asap, meaning yesterday, of course. Rains if pours!!! You're not kidding. So, I've got a full dish and will probably not post until March. If I'm MIA now you know why.
Fortunately, it's Saturday night, change night, quiet night and I can catch up on my blog and email rather than work on the the one report I have due 2/16. Okay, I've guilted myself into getting to it.
I'm out! LOL.
My hon took me to urgent care where they tried to kill me - see above pic. This is when she nearly sent me off the table with a pencil to her throat. Whoa talk about sharp ass pain!
I never thought I was a weenie but when I had the x-rays done and they were negative well, I felt pretty weenie because I have had sprains before but NEVER to the extent of pain I felt on this deal. Although it wasn't broken it was really a bad sprain. The typical sprain is to the exterior of the ankle where mine was to the inside this time. Also known as an eversion sprain. It was pretty damn bad as well, couldn't put the slightest weight on it for two days. Evidently tore a ligament and am now in a bootie, which is great btw. Has a pump on it to inflate the interior to compress the injury. I'm getting around now changing into shoe for driving after being home bound for a week.
She gets cranky tired after walking w/o boot for a significant period of time but outside that I'm at least able to limp around on it. Can't quite bend it or use it to scratch my other leg/foot yet. Yea, that's still quite painful.