Tuesday, May 16, 2006

WTF????

So I have this dream about hooking up at an outdoor concert with Nick Lachey and the Simpson clan is sitting in lawn chairs several rows closer. They’re giving me the evil eye and I’m flipping them the finger. Ashley’s threatening to jump my ass and I’m just like "bring it on and I’ll show you a beat down."

Now I wake up bewildered to say the least because not only am I a total lesbian but I also do not give the slightest shit about the Simpson/Lachey whatever. I have no interest in any of today’s starlets' gossip. In my day, now I’m old, our celebrities weren’t stealing each other’s boyfriends or cat fighting at parties/clubs. Today’s ‘celebrities’ are a joke.

Anyway I slept about six hours today which is good for me but it was up and down; I kept waking up. You know, when you wake up but don’t open your eyes because you know it’s too soon? Well I just lingered like this until about 4 this afternoon. Finally getting my butt out of bed I brush my teeth, splash some water on my face, and go to the kitchen for something to eat. All along I feel like I'd been run over by a truck. Ashley, the bitch, was probably driving.

No comments: