1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps
3. Colored lights on tree/house or clear? This year clear due to color scheme; usually color.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Hopefully done by first wknd of Dec.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding desserts)? Eggplant parmigiana
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? When I got my 10-speed...ah, independence.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Older brother although I suspected;9?
9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? 1/2 and 1/2 due to family gathering/custody sched.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Twinkle lts, ornaments, star on top and ribbon.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? SNOW!!! Yea, I live in the desert.
12. Can you ice skate? Not since three years of age; haven't tried again since.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift as a kid? The baby doll that crapped and peed when fed. 14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending the time with family and ENJOYING it. Opening presents and watching loved ones faces respond (hopefully in enjoyment) and the food, smells, sights of the holiday in general.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Cherry pie.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Missing out on that this year; can't bare to discuss.
17. What tops your tree? Lit star.
18. Which do you prefer---giving or receiving? Definitely giving. Although I enjoyed receiving this year - SAAB!!!!!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I'll be home for Christmas and Let it Snow.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Gross, sticky, staining things.
21. Stockings? Or no Stockings? Stockings; some of the best gifts are found in there.
22. Do you like sledding? Hell yes!
23. Farthest you've traveled for Christmas day? Ohhh, 150 miles or so; going to Grandma/pa's.
24. Do you leave out cookies or carrots for when Santa comes? COOKIES, mallowmars are good.
25. What gets you into the holiday spirit? This year it was effortless. Being home with my family and how the kids seem to get excited, having people come into town, visit - you're just in there.
26. Does your wrapping colour coordinate? Generally speaking. Each person's gifts are wrapped in the same paper.
27. Favourite gift you've ever given? The digital camera. The pendant & ring were good though.
28. Most fun holiday memory? 1st year my hon and I were together and she was heading out for a party and I said g'night properly. That kitchen island was handy. Sorry, tmi.
29. Do you wrap your own gifts? Not MY OWN gifts but everyone else's I do, I even wrap for others. They appreciate my work, lol.
30. Most missed memory from childhood? Mom's chocolate chip cookies and cherry pie. My aunt tries to make the pie but it's just not the same.