Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Much to do and way too hot!

July is a busy b-day month in my family and this year there were big 'uns. Sweet 16, 60, 50, and 13 are the main events, then there are a few other birthdays this month as well. Surprise party after surprise party - my partner and I catered the 60 party last weekend; sick busy!

My partner's grandmother also passed week prior to fesitivities. We spent the week before she passed in the hospice with her and other family. It was difficult for hon's mom and aunt but they all got to spend some time with her, say goodbye, overall it was really nice for her grandmother. Services were last Sunday and the surprise party the following Saturday and another this coming Saturday. The sweet 16 has been postponed as her b-day was Monday after services. Craziness afoot.

Anyway, our baby, Ella, is preggo! She is due in about another month. May have mentioned this before but we pimped her out when we returned from Chicago in May. They appear to have been successful. We'll find out the number of babies probably next week when we take her to the vet for check up etc. In the meantime, she is spoiled even beyond before. I gave her some pepperoni while I made a sandwich and now I've created a monster. She takes after me - I love pepperoni. Anyway, she's doing well although I do feel bad for her having to carry a litter during the climax of summer, in AZ no less!!!

By this time next month, you'll have to scrape me off the floor away from all the puppies. I can't wait, I'm more excited than the kids. We are giving several of the dogs away-one to my aunt who's 50 next week and who's surprise party is this Saturday. She's been given a head's up. The pop's pop will get one, and a family friend of ours it taking another. We'll keep one female and then see from there depending on how many she even has. Ugh..can't wait!

Also, I've turned in my log and have been given the list of reports from the appraisal board for their review. Hopefully, this time next month as well, I'll be a licensed real estate appraiser or at least prepping for the test. Cross yer fingers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you aware that former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani was given a warning that the World Trade Center towers were going to collapse? You can hear him state that someone told him that “the World Trade Center was going to collapse” to Peter Jennings of ABC News
here . What makes this statement so controversial is that it is in direct contradiction with the official 9/11 story’s assertion that no one knew at the time that the towers would collapse. The implication of this revelation is that someone or some group had inside knowledge of the impending collapse of the towers. The insider(s) in question need(s) to be investigated as a matter of justice and a matter of clarity on the question of whether jihadists are the sole enemies of the U.S. in regards to terrorism. So please share this with others and press for the truth to be recognized and further pursued for the sake of our security and sanity.