Tuesday, July 29, 2008

last night!!

So, after 12 years of vampire-ing-ism(?) I am working days. I know, that's all I've talked about for the past week but it's surreal that it's happening.

I really cannot fathom what that will be like but I'll be finding out soon enough.



I am happy for it too so I won't miss night with the babies and I'll actually get to sleep with Hon at night and spend the weekend with the kids. I hope it really does allow us to do more together. I am excited.
Peekaboo, what big eyes you have...
Hon took some pics tonight of Grayson and was kind enough to send them my way asap rather than show me tomorrow afternoon.
I opened the first pic and started laughing aloud. Damn that boy is pretty! I am biased, I realize, but he is handsome, no?
Practially sits up all by himself already!?!?!
Naww, not yet but he is growing fast!

Anyway, I'm posting some of them here. She took well over 100 just in this latest session. She sent me about 20 or so. I'm posting a few here.
It does put a smile on my face when I see them. It's so odd to have spent so much concentrated time with them and now that I'm out a few nights a week they seem to be changing so much faster...wow!


Yep, he's done!

No comments: