Sunday, December 14, 2008

Flashing LIGHTS LIGHTS LIGHTS LIGHTS...

I shouldn't even bother with these as my cell just doesn't do a good enough job but until I take real pics this will have to do.

While holding the garage sale I put up the decos and lights and all I can say is, that goodness I'm done.



Of course, after several hours the strand across the roofline blows it's little fuse, I switch it out for the next time. But as long as we shut them each night, no problem. Funky house wiring, I tell you!

There's always some "challenge" when it comes to house lighting so all things considered I really can't complain this year. I usually shred at least a box worth each year and so far no casualties. Ahh, that festive spirit. But truth be told, when it's all finished, it is pretty and I'm happy I did it. Okay, there, I said it.





No comments: