Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks...



NAW, not really. But keeping in the spirit of the month that being in regards to Halloween, I thought I would share a sight that I find fascinating (http://www.ghoststudy.com/gallery.html). Again, I'm not a beliver and maybe that's some defense mechanism kickin' it there but that's just how it is...why then do I find it fascinating you might ask? Well, I'll tell ya...it's because some of what you are about to see is so freakin' fake it's just down right insulting and other parts give me the willies because I'm just a big ol' baby when it comes to scary stuff and this is my jolt instead of peeping through the slits of my finger tips at a scary movie. 'Cause wouldn't that be a waste of $7.50?!?!?! Really now...

No comments: