Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My new fave site!!!

Love the commentary..some of it is simply spectacular.

One in particular really got me laughing aloud and so I thought I'd share the joy:

October 10, 2005
A Fug of Her Own
We all know Lori Petty is a few pitchers short of a full bullpen. But it doesn't make it any less creepy when she shows up looking like somebody just exhumed her and she's contemplating whether or not to snack on your flesh:
[Photo by Daily Celeb.]


Fortunately for those attending this event, Zombie Petty had been too busy designing the sarcophagus in which she wants to be encased for all eternity -- or at least between feedings on the brains of the righteous -- to have any energy for a binge. So blessedly, nobody's mortal soul got caught in her teeth, and nobody's blood washed it down. Not this time.
Posted by Heather at 10:54 AM Permalink




Anyone interested in taking a gander at some other scandalous attire in the public eye check out http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_fug_yourself/

Ahhh! My side hurts I laugh so hard!

No comments: