Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Nothing better going on tonight...

Yea, it's my Friday!!! for job one anyway...thankfull (maybe) it's been a quiet evening so I've been able to catch up on reading blogs and playing with various quiz's...

Soon I'll be working on some lists...perhaps 100 things about me, fave albums/songs/groups...I dunno yet. Anything to stay awake!!! I do know that if I don't write my love a note she'll be bent because it was quiet and I didn't leave her an email to wake to. She hates that; but in essence I sort of just did, right? Hey love, have a good day at work today, love you. Kidding babe, I'll email you, no worries.

Anyway, I'll see if I can come up with something read-worthy for the blog. Bare with me, or is that bear with me? whatever.




Your Element is Water



Your power colors: blue and aqua



Your energy: deep



Your season: winter



Like the ocean, you evoke deep feelings and passion.

You have an emotional, sensitive, and spiritual soul.

A bit mysterious, you tend to be quiet when you are working out a problem.

You need your alone time, so that you can think and dream.


No comments: