Monday, February 27, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

C'mon, we all have them. It's those things that we enjoy in the privacy of our own space. Things we don't let others know we watch or listen to or even enjoy for that matter. Perhaps a couple close at heart may know the truth but outside of that 'circle of trust' know one knows the real YOU.
Rather than trying to throw up a 100 things about me list...because I suffer greatly from ADD and would never make it through, I thought I'd just toss this out there as a snippet of things that make me ... weird? Naw, just the dork that I am, I suppose.


1) I like N*Sync. I thought Justin was just the cutest thing. WAS!















2) I enjoy coloring in coloring books using pencils, marker, and pastels.






3) I play air guitar, drums, and whistle like I'm playing the trumpet.





4) I love the Pirate Movie with Kristy McNichol and Christopher Atkins.









5) I watch ABC Daytime television and ENJOY it.

6) I rap to Tupac, Ice Cube, Ice Tea - rent Office Space;
I'm the geek bouncin' attitude in the car, TOTALLY.

7) And finally...I blog from work...but who doesn't???????
And you have to feel guilty so I guess this truly doesn't qualify?

Hm, not really as embarassing as I thought it would be when I started this...

1 comment:

Leesa said...

I loved Office Space!