1. How many keys are on your keychain? 8
2. What curse word do you use the most? god damnit
3. Do you own an iPod? no
4. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to most? I don't have Myspace.
5. What time is your alarm clock set for? Use my cell for Friday am only (7:02).
6. How many suitcases do you own? Lost count, tons!
7. Do you wear flip-flops even when it's cold outside?. Never, hurt my feet.
8. Where do you buy your groceries from? Either Sprouts or Frys.
9. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take it.
10. What was the last movie you watched? V for Vendetta (Excellent).
11. Do any of your friends have children? Not mine directly but my partner's (our friends) do.
12. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy? It would take a while but
probably pay off my cars and bills, etc. first. Then divy out money to family etc.
13. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Nope, never.
14. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Used to but now I crash in
15. What CD is currently in your CD player? Personal mix incl: Blige, Fixx, Seal, Foreigner, etc.
16. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Regular skim. Chocolate was always too sweet.
17. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Hm...no?
18. When was the last time someone hit on you? A couple months back at a convenience store.
19. What did you have for dinner? Last night? Shake n Bake porkchop and Caesar salad
20. Do you wear hoodies often? Rarely.
21. Can you whistle? Very well and ALL the time.
22. Have you ever participated in a protest? Yes, a few.
23. Who was the last person to call you? Partner only moments ago.
24. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park? Gotta be the rollercoaster.
25. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Hope so or else I'm not doing it right.
26. What area code are you in right now? 602.
27. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yes.
28. How big is your local mall? Average? Two floors w/ 4 major dept. stores.
29. How many siblings do you have? 2 sisters and 1 brother + step brothers.
30. Are you shy around the opposite sex? No, but I'm an introvert so quiet in gen. to everyone.
31. What is your biggest regret? Not to sell the Spitfire, miss that car.
32. Have you ever had Jamba Juice? Yes.
33.When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt? Over a farting cartoon pig last
week on VH-1. My partner looked at me like I was nuts but I couldn't breathe to explain.
34. What movie do you know every line to? Several but mostly Joe vs the Volcano.
35. Do you own any band t-shirts? Yes, used to collect at each show but got expensive.
36. When was your last plane ride? Last summer .
37. How many chairs are at your dining room table? 6.
38. What is your favorite salad dressing? Ceaser.
39. Do you read for fun? Yes.
40. Can you speak any languages other than English? Not really. Two yrs French (C average)
41. Do you do your own dishes? Yes, unless kids are home and they clear after dinner.
42. What color is your bedroom painted? Dark brown accent walls and off-white.
43. Have you ever cried in public? Don't think so...vet office last week doesn't count!
44. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Both.
45. Which do you make: wishes or plans? First one and if that doesn't work, the other.
46. Are you always trying to learn new things? Hope so.
47. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? No, squeamish.
48. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date? Whoever asked, pays.
49. Can you skip rocks?. Yes.
50. Have you ever been to Jamaica? On the list, but not yet.
51. If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be? Anais Nin or Ayn Rand (for a day)
52. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Bunch, just donated about 5? Should donate more...
53. Do you love your job? Trick question, next. Actually, job 2 is quite enjoyable.
54. Has someone you loved died in the last year? Fortunately no.
55. What to snack on at the movie theatres? Nachos or popcorn.
56. Who was your favorite teacher? Wow, have a few in various locations (Tardy, Gallego,
Trowbridge, and Dahlman)
57. Have you ever dated someone out of your race? No.
58. What is the weather like?. Warm, clear and 70-something now.
59. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? May already have.
60. Do you have an online journal? Guess this is it.
61. What was your favorite class in high school? Criminal Justice and Photography.
62. Does your closest Starbucks have a drive-thru? No
63. Do you eat breakfast daily? Try to but do not always succeed.
64. What was the last thing to scare you? Finding lump on Ally's hind leg.
65. What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple and watermelon.
66. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? No
67. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Yes!
68. What was the last thing you ate? Currently snacking on strawberries and grapes.
69. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Opposite, usually.
70. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween? Don't recall first but first I recall,
it was Wonder Woman (6?).
71. Do you like mustard? No.
72. Would you ever sky dive? Used to want to but now I'm mortal.
73 Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Stomach usually, sometimes back.
74. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself? Clarice
75. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Only to those I want.
76. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable? Absolutely NOT.
77. Do you own a digital camera? Yes, two!!
78. What celebrities have you been compared to? Kristy McNichol.
79. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do? Depends on who it is.
80. Are you a jealous person? Not usually. Special circumstances it has happened.
81. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat? I have.
82. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been? Enrico Gaetano III.
Didn't take as long as I thought it would...fun.