Tuesday, April 04, 2006

back to the grind

Recovering from holiday I'm finding it very hard to regain my pace ... day one back at work and I am TIRED! Oh yea...so I'm going to start with what was a really good quiz? No that's not right...I guess it's a personality thingie sorta mabobber. I chose to post because it was really spot on to how I see luck. I don't know that I'm all that on the Powerful side, although I do like it in a sick and controlling sorta way.

Anyway, borrowed from Leesa, I'm easing back into blogdom. I'll have more shortly, rest assured.





You Are Internal - Skeptic - Powerful


You feel your life is controlled internally.

If you want something, you make it happen.

You don't wait around for things to go your way.

You value your independence and don't like others to have control.



You are a total skeptic when it comes to luck.

You believe that people use luck as a crutch to avoid responsibility.

You control your own destiny. The universe has nothing to do with it.

You believe everything can be explained - and you tend to over analyze situations.



When it comes to who's in charge, it's you.

Life is a kingdom, and you're the grand ruler.

You don't care much about what others think.

But they better care what you think!



4 comments:

•♥•m•♥• said...

Is this: "You believe that people use luck as a crutch to avoid responsibility." the same as Karma ?!?! RMAO!!!! IF so, well then YES sir--ree bob! This is spot on......

Malifacent said...

That's not karma! It's not, it's not, it's not!!!!!!

•♥•m•♥• said...

um....YES!!!!!IT IS!!!! How many yrs are we going to have this "discussion"....!!!!!

•♥•m•♥• said...

um....YES!!!!!IT IS!!!! How many yrs are we going to have this "discussion"....!!!!!