...taken from Leesa who stole from memphis steve:
1.Last kiss? This evening
2. How do u flush the toliet in public? by foot
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Most of the time and I too agree with prev answers that the government has no right to dicatate on this issue.
4. Do you have a crush on someone? No
5. Name one thing you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it: toilet paper
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? Kristy McNichol???
7. Favorite pizza topping: pepperoni and olive
8. Finish this sentence: if my life was a sitcom my theme song would be: Closer to Free (Party 5) 9. Do you pop your knuckles? Contantly
10. What song do you dislike the most when it gets stuck in your head? Tom's Diner
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? No, I have music playing, aha!
12. What are your super powers? Make a great chicken nacho?
13. Peppermint or spearmint? Spearmint
14. Where are your keys? before me on the desk, otherwise hung up on mirror at home entry
15. Who's answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear? anyone willing to participate
16. What's your most annoying habit? stacks of paper that I will someday finally, go through
17. Where did you last go on vacation? 2 days ago
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be? W Bush
19. What is your best physical feature? I like my feet
20. What CD is closest to you right now? Peter Murphy, playing as I type
21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? CranGrape, milk, Iced Tea
22. What superstition do you believe/practice? no one else can touch my fortune cookie when
being picked off the tray and you must take a bite ONLY after done eating
23. When you're in a public place and your underwear gets up your crack do you sit there and
take it, or do you dig it out and let the world deal with it? head to the restroom or behind a
bush, pole, wall...
24. If you could murder 5 people and get away with it, who would they be and why? I wouldn't 25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? yes
26. What are your favorite sayings? What does not kill me..., Six in one..., Your face will stay
that way(just kidding)
27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower? not a shower singer
28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go? Definitely go
back - may different time periods/places.
29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie? Indiana Jones trilogy (Last Crusade favorite)
30. What CD is in your stereo? Tori Amos : Venus and Back
31. What OCD qualities do you have? everything ends in #2; microwave time, alarm time, etc.
32. how many kids do you plan on having? Have 4 and considering one more.
33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be? No one.
34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know? uh, no
35. What do you do when no one is watching? fart wow, that was honest...lol!
36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would play you? oh boy,
37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? I'll take sleep
38. What candy, from when you were a kid, do you miss the most? buttons
39. What is your favorite movie? Joe vs. the Volcano
40. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? Just one? Fleetwood Mac, Sarah
McLachlan, Anita Baker
41. Have you ever been in love? A couple of times
42. Do you talk to yourself? who else would listen, of course!
43. Is there anybody you just wish would fall of the face off the earth? Don't care enough to