Tuesday, April 04, 2006

True Love

Aaaawwwwww,
as read off MSN.COM - this was just the cutest little bug of a story...

"One night 10 of us were in a limo all completely wasted and my head was spinning. I told the driver I was going to throw up, but he didn't stop fast enough so I just jumped out while we were still going about 20 miles an hour," she recalls to the paper. "I rolled onto the curb and Carey jumped out after me. I was freaking out, desperate to make myself throw up, and Carey was like, 'Baby, do you want me to hold your hair?' And I was like, 'Get away from me.' I was like totally embarrassed."
Then, in a moment that rivals Prince Charming's true love kiss, Hart made a bold proposal: "Suddenly he said, 'Do you want me to throw up with you?' And I was like, er, okay. So he sticks his whole hand down his throat and throws up with me. I was like, that's the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for me."

I can see that...Rock on, Pink!!!

No comments: