Monday, May 08, 2006

Brad and Angelina...causing concern.

As I mentioned in a post some time ago, there was buzz about a movie being made after the novel Atlas Shrugged and at the time of which I had heard and read about it, Jodie Foster was being touted as playing the main lead, Dagny Taggert. Well this just in, check out the full article here, it would seem Hollywood's super couple, no the other one(Brad and Angelina) have shown great interest and according to the report, "Not making the denial file was a recent Variety report that said the A-list amours might be on the short-list to topline the long-in-the-works big-screen adaptation of Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged."

I do see him as Henry Reardon, I can do that. However, her for Dagny? No. I like her, I do and I have enjoyed many of her pictures but she doesn't have the sophistication that Foster would bring to it. And quite frankly, I didn't see the chem in Mr. and Mrs. Smith to want to see them together on big screen again anyway. I enjoy their work separately and do hope it continues to stay that way....we'll have to see what the final result is on the picture - should it EVER get made in the first place, eh?

No comments: