Monday, July 10, 2006

What's up doc?

Taken from DRM2B

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? It so sucked too!

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? Only in the very beginning sometimes, depending on how SEVERE they are. They I usually go on a bunch more times w/o closing them at all.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Winter of ‘04-’05 – would have gone again this past year but NO SNOW! See prev posts.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? LOL my partner and some friends of ours just discussed this one; she’s my woobie. I sleep waaay better with her than alone.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? Uuhhh, yea – NO!

6. Do you consider yourself creative? If I take the time.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Kinda think so

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Aniston

9. Do you stay friends with your exes? Nope

10. Do you know how to play poker? Yes. BF in 6th grade taught me.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Many times but my usual is 32 – 36 hours at least once a week.

12. What's your favorite commercial? The cell phone commercial where the two guys are in the locker room comparing phone gadgetry and the short guy says his phone comes with crime deterrent and then chucks it at the tall guys head. TFF!

13. What are you allergic to? Nothing – I’m a strong bull. “-u-“

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? Nope but I fly like a demon.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? You betcha.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? New York Yankees

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Not since I was in diapers.

18. How often do you remember your dreams? Seldom.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? This afternoon in the pool.


20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? Yea yea yea, no really, I can.

21. What's the one thing on your mind now? Why my nose is breaking out? Two little teeeny hurtful pimples…OUCH!

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is? Nope

23. Do you always wear your seat belt? Most of the time.

24. What cell service do you use? Been there and done them all
presently with Cricket

25. Do you like sushi? I keep trying to??? NO.

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Not that I would know if it would’ve been fatal however I drove two wheels at 75+ mph until I managed to bring the car back on the road – totally would have flipped the Jeep a few times had I not lucked out on that one.

27. What do you wear to bed? Cotton workout shorts and a tank

28. Been caught stealing? ONCE WHEN I WAS FIVE…. And once when I was 12 and once when I was 17 and once…just kidding.

29. What shoe size do you have? 10

30. Do you truly hate anyone? Don’t think so.

31. Classic Rock or Rap? Classic Rock and CLASSIC rap

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Wouldn’t want to.

33. Favorite Song? It does fluctuate but the one that seems to stand the test of time is Fleetwood Mac, Sara

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror? Not since Jr. High

35. What food do you find disgusting? Gizzards, snails, liver, tongue, bugs, worms – anything found on the menu of fear factor

36. Do you sing in the shower? Not usually

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"? I used to direct others in how to play it – control freak in me.

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? No

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Many times

40. Have you ever been punched in the face? Yep, a few times. See # 39…JK – but I have.

2 comments:

•♥•m•♥• said...

um....if qu 28 was changed to: stole?....U wouldnt have enough room to list it all!!! LOL

and #32...Not even Selma?!? So...shes not on the list anymore?....NO LIST??..I guess I need to return your birthday pressie.

Malifacent said...

good point! And no, not even Salma...my palms would get all sweaty and my voice would quiver; wouldn't be pretty! JK - couldn't just 'sleep' w/ someone at least not sober, LOL!