Sunday, August 13, 2006

the test again...

So my parnter was reading over the Number Test from prev post and we did it together giving each other what we thought the answer was for us. She did change my number but it was cool because we got most of it right from what we thought for ourselves. Cool little exercise. I had one question I waivered on and it made the number difference. When I chose my number it came out as six however when she did the responses I ended up with five - which was what I came up with previously on my own depending on that one question I had two different answers (both correct) for.

There you have it. It was a lot of fun and her number changed also - we both agreed when we worked on them together they seemed more fitting. You should try it.



You Are 5: The Investigator


You're independent - and a logical analytical thinker.



You love learning and ideas... and know things no one else does.



Bored by small talk, you refuse to participate in boring conversations.



You are open minded. A visionary. You understand the world and may change it.

No comments: