1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? *don't recall looking
2. How much cash do you have on you? *$10.36.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?” *Store
4. Favorite planet? *Mercury
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? *Dad.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? *Islands.
7. What shirt are you wearing? *Long sleeve Eddie Bauer button down shirt.
8. Do you “label” yourself? Yes.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? *Sketchers.
10. Bright or Dark Room? *Dark.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? *She's talented and seems nice.
12. What does your watch look like? *White HighGear with temp, altimeter, and barometer, etc.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? *having a "nooner" on my lunch break...well you asked.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? *I really wanted to get to love you last night.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? *1 block east of my present (at work) location.
16. Whats a word that you say a lot? *G-damnit.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? *my honey
18. Last furry thing you touched? *Cat on the way to work; she send me off daily and greets me every morning when I get home.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? * just one
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? *I think a B & W from ??? and maybe a regular roll.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? *32 was pretty cool.
22. Your worst enemy? *fast food
23. What is your current desktop picture? *Underworld pic of Beckinsale
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? *We discussed getting caught naughty on last break...that's all I'm sayin'.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? *$1,000,000 then I'd buy a jet, if I desired to.
26. Do you like someone? *Yea, like-like even.
27. The last song you listened to? *State of Independence, Mood Food, Moodswings
28. What time of day were you born? *04:45 am.
29. Whats your favorite number? *2
30. Where did you live in 1987? *AZ.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? *On occasion
32. Is anyone jealous of you? *Perhaps.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?*In bed, just flew home the afternoon prior.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?* Curse, fill out the form, and maybe get a refund.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? * Sometimes to people, always to animals.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? *Big toe so only I saw it.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? *French
38. Would you move for the person you loved? *Yes but that's really not a sacrafice; I STAY for someone I love.
39. Are you touchy feely? *No.
40. What’s your life motto? *Master of my fate, Captain of my soul.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?*Money, Chapstick, itty bitty key chain pocket knife
42. What’s your favourite town/city? *So far, NYC; enjoyed Seattle but there too brief to list as tops, same for Frisco.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? *My soda from QT.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? *Years.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? *Yes
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? *No clue.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? *Great Grandparents.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? *Attended Anita Baker New Year's concert and wore ivory lined dress slacks, light blue pinstriped button down shirt, and black Italian (name escapes me) leather shoes.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? *Head - fighting off a headache since 03:30p.
50. Have you been burned by love? *No.