Sunday, January 13, 2008

killing time post

Read this somewhere...thought I'd breeze through tonight at work and post it.

Three movies I’ve watched more than once:

1. City of Angels

2. Wizard of Oz

3. Joe v. Volcano


Three places I have lived:

1. Yonkers, NY

2. Flagstaff, AZ

3. Phoenix, AZ


Three shows that I watch:

1. Californication

2. L Word

3. Dirt


Three places I have travelled to:

1. Chicago

2. England

3. Seattle


Three of my favourite foods:

1. Eggplant Parmigiana

2. Baked/Grilled Yams

3. Filet Mignon

Three favourite musical artists:

1. Anita Baker

2. Sarah McLachlan

3. Tori Amos


Three of my favourite books:

1. Atlas Shrugged

2. Yellow Raft in Blue Water

3. Tipping the Velvet


Three places I would rather be right now:

1. In bed w/ hon

2. on maternity leave already

3. on vacation

Three things I am looking forward to this year (2008):

1. having two healthy babes/adding to our family

2. travelling and enjoying life more

3. getting the house renovation finished

No comments: