Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!

Chloe, having been trained by her Momma to pose whenever the cameras are out, was all too ready for her photo shoot! Grayson, however, was not in the mood.

"C'mon Grayson, if you don't look good, I don't look good, just take one with me?!"

Well, it was brief but he sucked it up and made it for one picture, which she was quite pleased with. I think she felt very accomplished with getting him to sit up for a shot.
After, oh - 200 pictures? we were still looking for that perfect Christmas Card photo. Well, we still haven't sent out cards...I know, I SUCK! But I was told, by someone, that as long as the card is rec'd prior to the New Year all is well. I'm going with it. So I'll send these out tomorrow and hope that they arrive at least THIS WEEK!?!?!?!
*Note: Grayson posed, but appears ticked, in the collective kid photo. Hope he becomes more cooperative as he gets older.
Happy Holidays everyone! Health and happiness to us all!

No comments: