Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm HOME!!!

I went to the ER last Friday after work because my PC said he suspected a blockage in my esophagas due to my symptoms getting worse and nothing showed on the xray. I didn't think I was going to be admitted. Well, I just got home and have been diagnosed with GERD. Guess I've been suffering reflux for some time and caused damage to my esophogas. I've tons of pills to take and a whole new diet to live by.

No CHOCOLATE
No CARBONATION
No COFFEE
No CAFFEINE
No SPICY FOODS

...death ahhhhhhhhhhh

But all in all I am very glad to be home. REALLY glad to have showered, and using my computer. Still fighting for good health in the new year! LOL!

3 comments:

•♥•m•♥• said...

okay....good news and bad news I guess huh?.....Good you found out,,,bad news about the diet! I know U dont do coffee,,,(that would be death to me) ,,,,but the absence of spicy foods??? Thats what is going to get U I think. JeriLyn has that too ya know?....call her and find out more .....perhaps U can eat spicy ...but only certain kinds or not before lying down?? I dont know.....back to the books...did I tell U Im hating life right now???? doctor smoctor...

Leesa said...

Wow, I think I'd die if they took me off all of that...ugggh.

Malifacent said...

I don't have the norm issues with eating / lying down / repeating on me...etc. It was without any symptoms at all except hiccups so I'm a bit peeved. Because I let it go so long I damaged the esophagas and now have to medicate to heal blah blah blah and the diet prevents new and further damage. Yea, I'm hatin' it!